Thanks for visiting Sugar Me Smooth's job page. Please review the current job openings below:
Marketing Assistant Role and Responsibilities
Brand: Sugar Me Smooth
Sugar Me Smooth, the world leader in sugar hair removal products, is a growing company looking to hire a qualified candidate as a Marketing Assistant focused on Ecommerce Marketing.
This position is ideal for an experienced student. Must have had previous digital marketing experience for interview consideration.
The hired applicant will work directly with and report to the Chief Executive along with assisting to create compelling content with the creative team that’s used to increase revenue and drive business growth across multiple channels with Ecommerce as the primary focus.
Wholesale business does exist with several existing national and international accounts with opportunities to increase sales while assisting accounts.
Primary duties will be assisting the marketing department in various functions related to increasing sales for the company's consumer product lines with some support to industry professional sales. Additional operational duties will be required to assist with growing the business. This is a full breadth business experience that could develop into an enhanced role after sustained performance.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized, and motivated to grow the business. A positive can-do attitude and the ability to "figure it out" is a must. A general background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable with familiarity of full-stack Ecommerce marketing. A previous digital marketing experience, preferably in Ecommerce is required. An interest in the beauty industry and familiarity with current beauty products, trends and social media is strongly preferred.
- Assisting in all facets of Ecommerce marketing including working in Shopify and related apps, media buying, offer creation, traffic generation, measuring, and analyzing campaigns across multiple ad platforms including Facebook and Google. (If you do not have any introduction to what this responsibility means, then this job is not for you.)
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Working closely with all team members to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing social media plans, sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Perform other duties to assist general business operations as assigned.
- Declared Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing, or related discipline; Associate degree or trade certifications with related experience also considered.
- Previous digital marketing work experience; preferably in ecommerce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Must learn quickly and be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software. (Photoshop, Video Editing Skills, and/or QuickBooks are a plus)
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Experience with budgeting processes.
- Ability to confidently express ideas and opinions and to fully engage in the creative process of marketing and business development.
- Willingness to help and participate at all levels of the business when necessary.
- Qualified applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and short cover letter.
- Hours are typically between 10-20 hours a week Mon-Friday with occasional Saturday work required for deadlines or events.
- Working times can be set around class schedules during day time hours.
- Student to provide own laptop computer and internet access.
- Work location is mostly remote with on-site meetings weekly in Cache Valley.