Men’s Delicate Hair Removal System
Men’s Delicate Hair Removal System
- How It works
Say Goodbye To Hair Down There!
Easily remove unwanted, coarse hair quicker and with less pain from sensitive areas. Leaving you hair free and itch-free for up to 6-8 weeks!
Sugar Me Smooth Delicate Sugar is designed to reduce sting and irritation in sensitive areas such as the underarms or men's bikini & brazilian area. No heat, no mess & less pain!
What To Expect:
- Thinner, Finer Regrowth
- Hair Free for up to 6-8 weeks!
- Smooth, exfoliated skin
- Less pain & irritation than waxing!
- All natural makes all the difference. That's why Sugar Me Smooth products are formulated with safe, real & natural ingredients.
- We are all about transparency, so it's important to recognize that there is a learning curve with Sugaring, but the long lasting, smooth skin is so worth the time it takes to master the Sugar Me Smooth technique!
- Prepping Powder 2 wt oz
- Delicate 6.2 wt oz
- Soothing Mist 2 fl oz
- Reusable Large applicators (2)
*This is NOT recommended for thick, men's facial hair
For Optimal Results:
- Use Prepping Powder before sugaring to absorb any excess sweat or oil from the skin. Continue using throughout the sugaring sessions if necessary.
- Apply the Soothing Solution to legs, arms, bikini, or other areas of the skin after sugaring. (Not recommended for use on face.) This hydrated oil recipe will calm the hair follicles and return nutrients to the skin.
- Practice makes perfect! Practice on the inside of your wrist until you feel confident you could move to a more difficult area.
Unlike a one time visit to the salon, Sugar Me Smooth provides enough product for multiple Sugaring sessions.
Our Sugar recipe uses all natural, clean and safe ingredients that actually work. We never use anything synthetic or gross.
- Delicate Sugar: Sucrose, Fructose, Water, Lemon Juice, Licorice Root, Witch Hazel
- Prepping Powder: Bentonite Clay
- Soothing Mist: Distilled water, Glycerin, Cultured Milk Serum, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Nonoxynol 10, Vitamin E Acetate, Lavender Essential Oil, Methynol-Dibromo Glutaronitrile, Vitamin A Palmitate
Mastering the "Flick" with our unique Sugar Me Smooth Flicker is our secret ingredient to smooth, long lasting skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Sugaring different than waxing?
Unlike wax, Sugar is 100% all-natural, made from just sugar, lemons & water. The application of Sugar and wax are also opposite to each other. Sugar is appled against the hair growth and removed with the hair growth. This leads to less pain, lessirritation, and longer-lasting results
Does Sugaring hurt?
7 out of 10 Sugar Me Smooth users say that sugaring hurts far less than waxing! Sugar is applied against the hair growth and removed with the hair growth (opposite to waxing). This leads to less tugging on the hair when removing. And unlike wax, sugar sticks to the hair and NOT the skin! Remember, we're still talking about removing hair directly from the hair follicle- some discomfort can be expected. But as you consistently sugar, your hair grows back thinner and softer and the pain decreases with each sugaring session!
Does the Sugar need to be heated?
Nope! Our Sugar naturally warms with the temperature of the skin and does not need to be heated before use.
What's the difference between Body & Bikini & Face Sugars?
ALL sugar will work on ALL areas. However, the Bikini and Face sugars are infused with Licorice Root to help reduce sting and redness in sensitive areas, so we suggest that if you are wanting to sugar a sensitive area (bikini, face, underarm) that these sugars be used. However, if you purchased the Body jar, it will still work on the sensitive ares!
How do I get hair free, smooth skin for up to 6-8 weeks?
Achieving long lasting results is dependent on your skin care & hair removal routine. When you first begin, you may have to Sugar every 2-3 weeks until you remove all of the hair throughout the growth cycle. It's important to also exfoliate regularly (2-3X's a week) & keep the skin hydrated. We have a wide variety of Scrubs, oils, soakers & lotion sticks to help with this. With consistency, hair free & smooth skin can last as long as 6-8 weeks!
We've got your back! Our sugar paste will get the back hair, but if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, all gently used products are eligible for a full refund.
Waiting too long for a product can get prickly! We get it...Hair Free = Care Free. Most orders submitted before 4 pm est. typically leave our warehouse within one business day 'cause smooth skin shouldn't wait.
Sugaring not for you? That's alright. We have other products you will love! It takes a little practice, but if our sugar paste doesn't work for you let's keep you happy because we know you will LOVE our Bath & Body line. Email help@SugarMeSmooth.com within 30 days of getting your product & within one business day we will provide our Utah address. Just pay Return Shipping and we will credit your card once we receive your return.
Im impressed with the quality and how easy to use. As a licensed cosmetologist, I have skin knowledge and waxing training but needed a better product to use on my husband. This is it!
Overall I am pleased with the product. I experienced some success but have found it difficult to get the wax to come up from the skin. Using cloth strips instead of the included plastic appliers was much better. Possibly I am just having trouble with my application technique.
Beats the heck out of shaving! The results are worth the trouble and learning curve - Sugaring definitely doesn’t *not* hurt and honestly as a first timer, it took me a full kit to get comfortable with the process. Just be patient. I bought a second kit and it’s been smooth (ha) sailing since.
Yes, I give this product 5 stars because it just wasn’t for me. It still hurts like waxing. Maybe I’m just a baby but it still hurts to me. On another note, my fiancé likes it and will more than likely order again.