Ultimate Hair Removal & Smooth Skin Systems
Ultimate Hair Removal & Smooth Skin Systems
- How It works
Forever Smooth Skin Doesn't Have to Stop at Hair Removal!
Enjoy a full spa experience in the privacy of your own home with our Ultimate Hair Removal System. We’ve combined hair removal with skin care into a simple regimen delivering long-lasting, glowing skin and reduced to no ingrown hairs!
This bundle combines our best selling hair removal system with our top body care combo for an easy at-home bath & body routine for weeks of soft and hydrated skin.
What To Expect:
- Everything you need for optimal & easy hair removal is found in this bundle. Recommended for first timers & smooth skin lovers!
- Thinner, Finer Regrowth
- Hair Free for up to 6-8 weeks!
- Smooth, exfoliated skin
- Less pain & irritation than waxing!
- No heat, no strips & no mess
- All natural makes all the difference. That's why Sugar Me Smooth products are formulated with safe, real & natural ingredients.
- Practice makes perfect! We are all about transparency, so it's important to recognize that there is a learning curve with Sugaring, but the long lasting, smooth skin is so worth the time it takes to master the Sugar Me Smooth technique!
- Prepping Powder 2 fl. oz.
- Body 6.15 wt. oz.
- Bikini 3.1 wt. oz.
- Soothing Solution 2 fl. oz.
- Soothing Mist 2 fl. oz.
- Reusable Large applicators (2)
- Reusable Small applicator (3)
- Reusable Spot applicator (1)
- Body Sugar Scrub 8.9 wt. oz.
- Hydrating Body Oil 2 fl. oz.
For Optimal Results:
- Use Prepping Powder before sugaring to absorb any excess sweat or oil from the skin. Continue using throughout the sugaring sessions if necessary.
- Apply the Soothing Solution to legs, arms, bikini, or other areas of the skin after sugaring. (Not recommended for use on face.) This hydrated oil recipe will calm the hair follicles and return nutrients to the skin.
- Spray Soothing Mist for fast calming nourishment in sensitive areas, particularly the bikini area. Also great for rashes and bug bites.
- Practice makes perfect! Practice on the inside of your wrist until you feel confident you could move to a more difficult area.
- Use Body Sugar Scrub 2-3X's a week to exfoliate skin & reduce ingrown hairs. Apply Hydrating Body Oil frequently to hydrate skin & enjoy an all day glow.
Unlike a one time visit to the salon, Sugar Me Smooth provides enough product for multiple Sugaring sessions.
Our Sugar recipe uses all natural, clean and safe ingredients that actually work. We never use anything synthetic or gross.
- Prepping Powder: Bentonite Clay
- Body: Sucrose, Fructose, Water, Lemon Juice
- Face: Sucrose, Fructose, Water, Lemon Juice, Licorice Root, Witch Hazel
- Soothing Solution: Aloe Vera (Glycine Soja Oil & Aloe Powder), Vitamin E, Orange essential oil
- Soothing Mist: Distilled water, Glycerin, Cultured Milk Serum, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Nonoxynol 10, Lavender Essential Oil, Benzylalcohol-DHA, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate
- Body Sugar Scrub: Sugar, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential and All Natural Oil
- Hydrating Body Oil: Aloe Vera Oil (Glycine Soja Oil and Aloe Powder), Vitamin, Essential and All Natural Oil
Mastering the "Flick" with our unique Sugar Me Smooth Flicker is our secret ingredient to smooth, long lasting skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Sugaring different than waxing?
Unlike wax, Sugar is 100% all-natural, made from just sugar, lemons & water. The application of Sugar and wax are also opposite to each other. Sugar is appled against the hair growth and removed with the hair growth. This leads to less pain, lessirritation, and longer-lasting results
Does Sugaring hurt?
7 out of 10 Sugar Me Smooth users say that sugaring hurts far less than waxing! Sugar is applied against the hair growth and removed with the hair growth (opposite to waxing). This leads to less tugging on the hair when removing. And unlike wax, sugar sticks to the hair and NOT the skin! Remember, we're still talking about removing hair directly from the hair follicle- some discomfort can be expected. But as you consistently sugar, your hair grows back thinner and softer and the pain decreases with each sugaring session!
Does the Sugar need to be heated?
Nope! Our Sugar naturally warms with the temperature of the skin and does not need to be heated before use.
What's the difference between Body & Bikini & Face Sugars?
ALL sugar will work on ALL areas. However, the Bikini and Face sugars are infused with Licorice Root to help reduce sting and redness in sensitive areas, so we suggest that if you are wanting to sugar a sensitive area (bikini, face, underarm) that these sugars be used. However, if you purchased the Body jar, it will still work on the sensitive ares!
How do I get hair free, smooth skin for up to 6-8 weeks?
Achieving long lasting results is dependent on your skin care & hair removal routine. When you first begin, you may have to Sugar every 2-3 weeks until you remove all of the hair throughout the growth cycle. It's important to also exfoliate regularly (2-3X's a week) & keep the skin hydrated. We have a wide variety of Scrubs, oils, soakers & lotion sticks to help with this. With consistency, hair free & smooth skin can last as long as 6-8 weeks!
We've got your back! Our sugar paste will get the back hair, but if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, all gently used products are eligible for a full refund.
Waiting too long for a product can get prickly! We get it...Hair Free = Care Free. Most orders submitted before 4 pm est. typically leave our warehouse within one business day 'cause smooth skin shouldn't wait.
Sugaring not for you? That's alright. We have other products you will love! It takes a little practice, but if our sugar paste doesn't work for you let's keep you happy because we know you will LOVE our Bath & Body line. Email help@SugarMeSmooth.com within 30 days of getting your product & within one business day we will provide our Utah address. Just pay Return Shipping and we will credit your card once we receive your return.
I love it! Silky smooth legs for weeks!
Far less painful than traditional waxing, and no razor burn.
So far, I have only waxed my husbands chest and it has been a learning curve for sure. My only complaint is that you should sell a basket or container to store all your waxing goodies. It could have a cute label like “smooth operator” “flick this and flick that too”. Idk, I’m no marketing major lol
I absolutely love this product! It’s so easy to use, much more gentle then waxing, and way less wasteful as well. Never again will I shave or wax!
I loved the idea of doing this, and though it’s a learning curve, I really love the results! If the products came with a step-by-step pamphlet that would be awesome, but there is a supportive community that is amazing!
There is a learning curve to using this product, but the support provided through the Facebook page is extremely helpful. I’ve gone in for waxing a couple times over the years, but I never thought I’d be able to do my own hair removal at home. After a few tries, I am confident when sugaring my legs, and now I’m ready to venture on to new areas. Give it a try, but be prepared for a few learning moments along the way. It’s worth it in the end!